Networking at a conference can be incredibly intimidating. Walking in alone can be the worst -...
Helping companies engage their next generation of employees
Gen Z will comprise 30% of the U.S. labor force by 2030
What is Gen Z most concerned about?
- Deciding on career path/next steps
- Finding good work/life balance
- Navigating the transition from college to the "real world"
- Finding a sense of purpose and meaning in work and life
Why do early career professionals quit their internships/jobs?
- Poor company culture
- Lack of purpose
- Lack of growth opportunities
- Unsupportive work environment
We build inclusive work relationships starting on Day 1
A more inclusive culture is a competitive advantage that drives long term business success
IMPACT THAT WE CREATE
- A more engaged workforce
- Healthy career advancement of diverse employees
- Corporate brand reputation held in high regard
- Employees happily promote company to others
- Well-earned employee loyalty
- Greater talent retention
- Increased employee resiliency
- Broader customer base
- Increased productivity & profitability
Companies we work with:
What Sets Culturora Apart
1:1 or small group
Real time insights
Easy to use
Early career focus
The Culturora Blog
Psst... Nobody likes the idea of networking.
While I completely believe in Culturora for people who feel isolated, as an introverted person I am...